Teklicon was founded in the heart of the Silicon Valley in 1986. While working as an expert witness himself, our founder answered the rising demand for expert witness referrals by starting up his own referral firm. Teklicon was chosen as the name as it is an abbreviated form of "Technical Litigation Consultants". Since then, Teklicon has expanded its portfolio of expert witnesses and branched out into the high-tech, consumer products, and medical device intellectual property fields among other specialty areas.
We continue to work with top patent litigators, providing expert witnesses with significant industry and courtroom experience.
We have supported thousands of cases and clients both large and small. Some of our notable, high-profile cases include:
- Alcatel-Lucent v. Microsoft (2007) – A $1.5 billion MP3 technology patent dispute
- Apple v. Samsung (2012) – Ground zero of the smartphone wars
- Arthrex v. Smith & Nephew Inc. et al (2016) – A medical device case involving a “knotless graft fixation assembly”
- LG Chem, Ltd. v. SK Innovation Co. (2019) - A $1.8 billion Li-ion battery ITC matter
- Appian Corp. v. Pegasystems, Inc.(2022) – A $2 billion theft of trade secrets matter